I was pleased and honored to be interviewed by marketer extraordinaire Rob Norman, formerly of Turnaround Communications with his wife, Liza.
They recently established a terrific resource for school marketers worldwide, InspirED. I was Rob's guest on his latest "Sparkcast," where we discussed the role of faculty in private school marketing.
This 45-minute podcast covers:
- Why faculty is so important to any marketing or branding efforts your school may undertake.
- What's the best way to enlist faculty in your marketing efforts.
- 7 things teachers should do - and NOT do.
- Faculty's role not only in enrollment management but also in development and alumni relations.
- Ways teachers can make connections with prospective students and families.
- The 6Ws that define your identity and differentiate you as a school.
In addition to the podcast, here are links to other Marketing Therapy blogs on this topic:
Many thanks to you, Rob and Liza Norman, for this terrific opportunity to connect with your listeners and followers. I hope my colleages in education will take note and remember that:
The admission office may set the table, but the teachers bring the entree!
Listen to the Sparkcast here.