Connor Associates' President Mike Connor will offer a full day workshop in Richmond, VA on April 20, 2017 on the topic: All Hands On Deck: Exceeding Expectations in Enrollment Management and Retention. The program will cover:
- Discovering and communicating school identity and value
- Finding, enrolling, and keeping those families who share your core values
- Getting internal alignment by defining everyone’s role in building bridges across the school and into your communities
- Key skills needed by enrollment managers in order to meet an ever changing marketplace with increasing competition
We will explore, discuss, and share insights on:
- Creating leads and inquiries. How to use big data, predictive modeling, and lead nurturing to locate and engage full-tuition paying families who share your values, and to build a word-of-mouth
- Campaigns to convert them to inquiries and visits
- Discovering, refining, and communicating your school’s authentic brand and identity
- Creating a value proposition unique to your school that can help overcome concerns about cost
- Maximizing the role of teachers and trustees in raising image, students, and community partnerships
- Critical research tools that will help build a strategic marketing and communication plan
- Getting every major constituent group in your school community to advance your mission
Attendees will leave with tangible action steps to discover and communicate a differentiated identity, brand, and value proposition.
Interested individuals or school teams can learn more and register here.